Jewish Secret Service Agents and Media Terrorists Using Deception About Alleged Times Square Bomber

Once again, the Jew York Times pulls off another set of well-groomed lies. However, lies will always remain lies no matter what the Enemies of the Truth want to show the gullible sheeple. First the accusations were that Lashkar-e-Tayyibba or some other militant group in Kashmir was behind the so-called bombings. Then it became the Tehrik-e-Taliban. The only problem with all his magnificent claims of attempting an awesome terrorist bombing is that there is not a single CCTV footage of him driving up to Times Square with his Nissan Pathfinder, parking it, and then getting out. In fact, the original suspect who was shown all over the news media appeared to be a bald (or was that a kippa?) Jewish Neanderthal. They literally didn’t show him get out of the car although they did show him taking off his suit and looking back at what appeared to be the Nissan Pathfinder that Shahzad had owned. Then it just gets weird. His first charge was the attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction. Now, I do know enough about explosives to point out that conventional explosives (e.g. Ammonium Nitrate, TNT) or even those of military high grade composition (e.g. RDX) have never been termed weapons of mass destruction by any credible political analyst. This is basically legal jingo and absolute nonsense. The truth is more likely than not, he was part of an anti-terrorism or security drill where he was instructed by his Jewish handlers to build a dud bomb that would not be able to be detonated. If Shahzad wanted to make a real bomb that would kill dozens of people, he would have to acquire C4-explosives with detonator caps. Either that or fertilizer with diesel fuel for conventional explosives. The latest reports coming out the Jew York Times suggests to all of us that Faisal Shahzad was attempting to carry out such a terrorist operation due to the mass slaughter of innocent Muslims back in Afghanistan and Pakistan. However there are certain types of information contained in the recent propaganda hit piece which gives away the fact that he was being directed by certain agency handlers in running a drill. The article below by a certain Benjamin Keiser of the New York Times just proves my point. It states: “Mr. Shahzad described building three explosive devices in his home in Bridgeport, Conn., and placing them inside the Nissan Pathfinder that he later drove to Times Square. He said the main component of the device was a fertilizer-based bomb held in a gun cabinet in the Pathfinder’s trunk. If that bomb did not work, his plans were to detonate propane gas cylinders and to start a fire in the car with gasoline. He set the device to explode in about five minutes, he said, and then walked away. The bombs did not go off. ‘And I don’t know the reason why,’ Mr. Shahzad said. ‘I was waiting to hear a sound, but I couldn’t hear any sound, so I thought it probably didn’t go off. So I just walked to the Grand Central and went home.’ ” The above two paragraphs have got to be the smoking gun statements which prove that his intention was not to kill or hurt civilians but was rather directed towards building such a fake bomb, that is if he even built it by himself or even drove the car and parked it in the middle of Times Square. Since the fertilizer-based bomb he is accused of building did not go off, then why didn’t he detonate propane gas cylinders and light up a fire in the car with gasoline? Why did he just go to the Grand Central and then go straight home? If the car bomb did in fact go off, why did he not purchase a plane ticket for a flight out of the country right away? Why not purchase the tickets right then and there and leave within twenty four hours? If he is not afraid of getting caught in such a bungled terror operation, why did he decide to purchase the tickets after he saw the firecrackers in his car being detonated on TV? Of course, the US Army was able to track him down by locating his cell phone while he was getting on the Emirates airplane to get out of the country. All they really needed to do was inform law enforcement officials in Dubai to apprehend him and take him into custody. However, the Joint Terrorism Force just had to exert a great deal of force in spreading fear and panic to the general public, especially the passengers on the plane. The van was parked at about 6:30 pm Sat May 1st. Why did the alleged bomber wait until nearly midnight Monday May 3rd, that’s about 54 hours, to take a flight out of the country? And then when he was being arrested he says ‘I was expecting you. Are you NYPD or FBI?’. This is what the alleged Times Square attempted bomber said as he was arrested on a flight to Dubai. “I was expecting you. Are you NYPD or FBI?” Shahzad told customs officials who came aboard the jet to arrest him, an official with knowledge of the investigation told The Associated Press Wednesday, speaking on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the case. It is clear from this statement that he thought he was participating in a training exercise, an anti-terrorism drill. The use of M88 firecrackers as primary dentonators was evidence of a false flag as well. Firecrackers are gun-powder based, and gun powder is not a “high explosive”.  Firecrackers/gunpowder are not likely to rupture the steel shell of a propane tank.  Nor, will gunpowder reliably detonate a fertilizer-based explosive mixture.  This article has some explanation on the subject, but it is adequate: Leaning in favor of a “False-Flag’ incident are the usual clues… Everything is all too convenient and systematic to be authentic… The man’s actions seem choreographed, but not by him…the Media demonization drumbeat against Islam and Muslims and Pakistanis follows (just like the Mossad framed Islam, Muslims and Arabs for 9/11)……The bomb search exercises being carried on the same day……Police claiming that they were watching Shahzad but lost track makes it easy to justify the quick and pre-planned arrest and confession…….. Immediately after this false flag, New York city shelved its plans to lay off 900 police officers and restored $55 million funding. This undated image obtained exclusively by CBS News shows alleged Times Square bomb plot suspect Faisal Shahzad enjoying himself in Times Square with family and friends. CBS News/CBS News Family man: Faisal Shahzad, left, and with a woman thought to be his wife Huma Mian and one of their children. Recently, his life in the U.S. appeared enviable. He had a master’s degree from the University of Bridgeport in Connecticut, a job as a budget analyst for a marketing firm in Norwalk, Conn., two children and a well-educated wife who posted his smilingpicture and lovingly called him “my everything” on a social networking website.

Times Square Bomber Incident: A False Flag Operation?

Faisal Shahzad is the newest and dumbest terrorist since the Christmas Underwear Igniter. More on that later. Ever hear the term “false flag operation?” The term is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one’s own…like in a naval attack on an enemy. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time. False flag operations are meant to deceive observers or enemies to think that another attacker is perpetrating the attack. Is this Times Square bombing incident a false flag operation? Let’s review the data that’s been released and ask some questions. Here’s what we’ve been told so far: Not long ago, Faisal Shahzad had a pretty enviable life: He became an American citizen after emigrating from Pakistan, where he came from a wealthy family.  He earned an MBA. He had a well-educated wife and two children and owned a house in a middle-class Connecticut suburb. In the past couple of years, though, his life seemed to unravel: He left a job at a global marketing firm he’d held for three years, lost his home to foreclosure and moved into an apartment in an impoverished neighborhood in Bridgeport.  Shahzad, 30, is the son of a former top Pakistani air force officer, according to Kifyat Ali, a cousin of Shahzad’s father. He came to the United States in late 1998 on a student visa. He received a bachelor’s degree in computer applications and information systems in 2000. Shahzad was granted an H1-B visa for skilled workers in 2002. He later returned to the University of Bridgeport to earn a master’s in business administration, awarded in 2005. He worked from mid-2006 to May 2009 as a junior financial analyst for the Affinion Group, a marketing firm in Norwalk.  In 2004, he and his wife, Huma Mian, bought a newly built home for $273,000. Like her husband, Mian was well educated. She graduated from the University of Colorado at Boulder in 2004 with a bachelor of science in business with an emphasis in accounting, the school said. On her profile on the social networking site Orkut, she described herself as ‘not political’ and said she spoke English, Pashto, Urdu and French. She listed her passions as ‘fashion, shoes, bags, shopping!! And of course, Faisal.’ She posted a picture of Shahzad, smiling, with the caption, ‘what can I say … he’s my everything’. The alleged bomber’s name is Faisal Shahzad, a Pakistan-born naturalized US citizen. He had very recently returned to the US after a five-month visit to Pakistan. He is married with 2 children, and his family recently moved back to Pakistan. Shahzad is a Muslim.Shahzad has a BA and an MBA in computer science and engineering from University of Bridgeport, Connecticut. He owned a home in Shelton, Connecticut and defaulted on the mortgage in April 2009. In May 2009 he moved his family to Pakistan. He bought a Nissan Pathfinder SUV, paid cash to a private seller. He took a short trip into Pennsylvania, where he bought 36 M88 firecrackers and his transaction was recorded on camera. He loaded his Nissan Pathfinder SUV with: • 2 alarm clocks • 2 five-gallon cans of gasoline • 3 20-pound Propane tanks • 1 storage box containing 200 pounds of urea-based fertilizer • 36 firecrackers He drove this fuel-laden vehicle to Times Square, parked it, armed the fireworks in some manner and walked away. He was caught on a security camera as he left. The fireworks detonated and created smoke. Street vendors reported the incident to police and the investigation began. Later, law enforcement personnel allowed him to board a jet at Kennedy International bound for Dubai, and allowed the aircraft to push away from the terminal before bringing the plane back and placing Shahzad under arrest. Why couldn’t they just ask law enforcement authorities to have him arrested when he landed on a transit flight to Dubai? Shahzad somehow reminds me of Ramzi Yousef, the individual accused and “convicted” of being the mastermind behind the first World Trade Center attack in 1993- who drove the Ryder truck with the explosives into one of the basement parking lots in one of the towers. Obviously Ramzi Yousef was a real sucker at building explosives as documented by the allegation that the bombs he was supposedly building and testing had set off prematurely in the Philippines in 1995. The only problem with this narrative is that there is absolutely no CCTV footage of either Ramzi Yousef driving the Ryder van into the garage of one of the World Trade Center tower’s basement and parking it there or getting out of the car after it is parked and leaving the building. Were this the case, then I would have considered him a legitimate suspect in this terrorist operation. However I haven’t seen evidence that should be clearly shown to all of us by now. No one in their right mind can tell me that CCTV cameras were not widely distributed around the financial district of New York City during the early nineties. For God’s sake, it’s not a third-world sewage nation  like Afghanistan. If the security footage could be retrieved of the sequence of events leading up to the bomb blasts and after the fact, then one would not likely see Ramzi Yousef as being the individual who planned and detonated the explosives. There were other (Jewish) hands that carried out the terrorist operation. Which brings us back to the protagonist of the story. The vehicle Shahzad drove to the airport is found to contain one 9mm handgun and five “machine gun” magazines from a Keltec rifle. I got that little tidbit from the Mark Levin Radio Show. Poor Mark, for I am sure that the Jew has no idea what he is talking about. Keltec only makes one 9mm rifle, the Sub2000, and it’s not a machine gun, but a semi-automatic rifle. Here’s a photo of the Sub2000. Kel-tec Sub 2000 rifle Law enforcement spokesmen have stated that Shahzad has waived his Miranda rights and is offering information about the incident. Shahzad is alleged to have admitted taking bomb-making training in Pakistan while he was back for a visit. If you want any further information about his incident, go to Wikipedia and search for “Faisal Shahzad.” Let’s now turn our attention to analyzing the data: 1. This Shahzad guy should ask for a refund on his bomb-making training. Because either (a) he was sick on the day they did car-bomb lessons, or (b) he was not paying attention during that lesson. First, he did not take the caps off the gasoline cans, thereby not releasing the highly flammable fumes. Second, he left the propane tanks’ valves closed, preventing them from releasing their own highly flammable gas. Thirdly, after the Tim McVeigh bomb story, nearly everyone knows that in order to make a fertilizer bomb, you have to mix urea-based fertilizer with diesel fuel. Shahzad put 200 lbs. of fertilizer in the truck. There was no diesel fuel and definitely no detonator. The analysis I come up with is that this hapless wannabe bomber did not know what he was doing. The vehicle could have been a highly lethal explosive device, and could have done tremendous damage and killed lots of people. But the bomb was not armed even in the most rudimentary way. The Pakistani Taliban sure does suck at building bombs. It seems that Shahzad prepared the vehicle exactly as he was instructed by his false flag handlers (Mossad, FBI, CIA?). That sounds just like how an engineer would behave. He had to follow instructions exactly to the letter. Then, the evidence shows a potentially lethal bomb, but nobody at Times Square dies and no light bulbs get broken. An aside: The alleged Christmas Underwear bomber was no smarter. The alleged type of plastic explosive he was accused of trying to detonate, the “PETN” which he had in his pants will ignite and burn like Sterno. However the only way to detonate it is with a blasting cap. So “Bomber-Boy” didn’t blow up the plane. He couldn’t. That was the intent all along. This creates a perception of grave da
nger of terroristic acts on American soil. That empowers the Federal Government to continue its assault on personal liberty and property rights here at home and convinces unsuspecting Americans that the threat is “real.” 2. Buying 36 M88 firecrackers at a fireworks store is not exactly a memorable transaction. So, did Shahzad do something or say something in his visit to the fireworks store that called attention to himself? Why would a Pennsylvania store think to review their security tapes when an M88 goes off in New York City which is more than 100 miles away? Did Shahzad keep his receipt? This just seems too bizarre to accept on face value. Shahzad had to show his driver’s license and fill out an application to buy the fireworks. Phantom Fireworks requires proof of age and out-of-state residence to enter the store because of laws that prohibit Pennsylvanians from buying most fireworks. The store is off an interstate near the New York border. 3. How many times have you watched the evening news where there is a story about a crime in your area? The reporters stick a camera and a microphone in the face of a police spokesman and start asking questions. How many times have you heard a police spokesman say, “We cannot provide details as this is an ongoing criminal investigation?” Yet, in this incident, spokesmen are seemingly stumbling over one another to get in front of a camera or microphone. The amount of evidence released about this alleged crime is astounding. So what do we make of all this? (a) Officials will try, convict and sentence this guy to life in prison despite the compromised evidence and pollution of the jury pool. (b) Shahzad will plead guilty without trial and go directly to prison. (c) Shahzad might be assassinated or “commit suicide” while awaiting trial. (d) The US Government gets to keep “protecting” America. 5. Ever been to Times Square? Getting a parking place is next to impossible. But this guy finds a parking place that just happens to be directly in front of a security camera. Coincidence or planned for him in advance? Don’t discount the idea that this entire incident was planned and executed by American Jewish and/or Israeli intelligence operatives. That’s what a “false flag operation” is all about. One question you have to ask is this: Would the US Government collude with the Pakistani government to use Faisal Shahzad to set an unexploded bomb in Times Square so that the “War On Terrorism” can continue? Would they willingly destroy Shahzad’s life and family to accomplish this task? You know the answer. I’m just sayin’ that the way that the evidence about the entire incident and the way it has been released and leaked to the public is highly propagandistic in its appearance. Remember the info-dump after 9-11-01. So, I hope that this article will at least make you more suspicious of the news stories about ANYTHING these days. You should almost NEVER believe what you hear and read in the Main Stream Media. © Copyright 2010, Salman Hossain and Russell D. Longcore. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given.

Guilty Plea in Times Square Bomb Plot

Source: Jew York Times

Published: June 21, 2010
The suspect in the failed Times Square bombing pleaded guilty on Monday, an abrupt and expedited end to a terrorism case that extended to Pakistan and an Islamic militant group there.

Ozier Muhammad/The New York Times

Reporters outside the Federal District Court in Manhattan were Faisal Shahzad appeared in court.

The defendant, Faisal Shahzad, 30, listened as each of 10 counts was read to him in Federal District Court in Manhattan, and indicated he understood the charges and penalties he faced. Mr. Shahzad recounted how and why he conceived the plot, traveling to Pakistan last year, joining the Taliban and receiving training in how to construct a bomb. And despite his admission of guilt and his extended cooperation with the authorities since his arrest, Mr. Shahzad was unapologetic, characterizing himself as “part of the answer to the U.S. terrorizing the Muslim nations and the Muslim people.” “I want to plead guilty, and I’m going to plead guilty 100 times over,” he said, “because until the hour the U.S. pulls its forces from Iraq and Afghanistan, and stops the drone strikes in Somalia and Yemen and in Pakistan, and stops the occupation of Muslim lands, and stops killing the Muslims, and stops reporting the Muslims to its government, we will be attacking U.S., and I plead guilty to that.” The plea and Mr. Shahzad’s comments came four days after a federal grand jury returned an indictment that offered new details about the government’s accusations that Tehrik-i-Taliban, the umbrella organization for the Pakistani Taliban, had assisted Mr. Shahzad in his plot. In court, he admitted receiving the training, saying he had gone to find the Taliban and learned how to build a bomb that he planned to detonate as part of his plan. “With them, I did the training to wage an attack inside the United States of America,” Mr. Shahzad said. “Any kind of attack?” Judge Miriam Goldman Cedarbaum of Federal District Court asked. “It would have been any kind of attack,” Mr. Shahzad said, “but I was given bomb training, and that’s what I learned there.” Wearing a white head covering, Mr. Shahzad stood for more than half an hour answering the judge’s questions about his motivations, his background and even his family. “I had a wife and two beautiful kids,” he said, adding that they had returned to Pakistan to be with his parents. And it was seemingly with equanimity that Mr. Shahzad spoke of his plan to detonate a car bomb in New York City. “I chose the center of Times Square,” he explained. “Were there a lot of people in the street?” Judge Cedarbaum asked. “Yes,” Mr. Shahzad replied. “Obviously the time, it was evening, and obviously it was a Saturday, so that’s the time I chose.” “You wanted to injure a lot of people?” the judge asked. Mr. Shahzad said that he had, that he wanted “to injure people or kill people.” But he said “one has to understand where I’m coming from.” He said that he considered himself “a Muslim soldier,” and that United States and NATO forces had attacked Muslim lands. Judge Cedarbaum interjected: “But not the people who were walking in Times Square that night. Did you look around to see who they were?” Mr. Shahzad replied, “Well, the people select the government; we consider them all the same.” “Including the children?” the judge asked. “Well, the drone hits in Afghanistan and Iraq,” Mr. Shahzad replied, “they don’t see children; they don’t see anybody. They kill women, children. They kill everybody. It’s a war. And in war, they kill people. They’re killing all Muslims.” The guilty plea was consistent with Mr. Shahzad’s behavior since his May 3 arrest, when the authorities say he began cooperating with them for more than two weeks without counsel and waived his Miranda rights. One question was whether Mr. Shahzad would seek leniency in sentencing in return for his assistance. The answer seemed to come after the hearing, when the United States attorney, Preet Bharara, released a letter that had been sent to Mr. Shahzad’s lawyers. It made clear that there was no plea deal, and that in choosing to plead guilty to all 10 counts, Mr. Shahzad faced a mandatory life term, the maximum sentence for which he is eligible. “Faisal Shahzad plotted and launched an attack that could have led to serious loss of life,” Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. said, “and today the American criminal justice system ensured that he will pay the price for his actions.” Mr. Bharara said the investigation was continuing; his office refused to comment on whether Mr. Shahzad was continuing to cooperate. Judge Cedarbaum scheduled the sentencing for Oct. 5. Mr. Shahzad’s lawyer, Philip L. Weinstein, had no comment. Mr. Shahzad’s plea came on a day when he was to be arraigned on the recent indictment. But when the hearing began at midday, Mr. Weinstein and a prosecutor, Brendan R. McGuire, left for about 15 minutes for a meeting with Judge Cedarbaum. The judge then returned and announced that the parties had asked that the hearing be delayed until later that day. When court resumed just after 4:30, it quickly became clear that Mr. Shahzad would plead guilty. The judge told him that the first charge he faced was attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction. How do you plead? the judge asked. “I do plead guilty to this charge,” Mr. Shahzad said. “I gather you want to plead guilty to all of them,” the judge said later. “Yes,” Mr. Shahzad said. Throughout the session, Mr. Shahzad did not raise his voice and answered the judge’s questions straightforwardly. There were also no outbursts from the spectators. At one point, Mr. Shahzad said he wanted to read “a small statement,” but Judge Cedarbaum told him to wait. When he tried again later, she said: “Please, don’t read it. I want to know what happened. Tell me what you did.” Mr. Shahzad said he became an American citizen last spring and left for Pakistan in June. He spent six months with family in Peshawar, he said, and left in December with a couple of friends to join the Taliban in Waziristan. He was there for 40 days, and he said he spent 5 days receiving bomb training from Tehrik-i-Taliban. It was there that he developed his bomb plot, he said. “I made a pact with them,” he said. He returned to the United States in February, he said, carrying about $8,000 in cash, half from the Taliban. Later he needed more money, he said, adding, “They sent it to me twice,” once in March and once in April. Mr. Shahzad described building three explosive devices in his home in Bridgeport, Conn., and placing them inside the Nissan Pathfinder that he later drove to Times Square. He said the main component of the device was a fertilizer-based bomb held in a gun cabinet in the Pathfinder’s trunk. If that bomb did not work, his plans were to detonate propane gas cylinders and
to start a fire in the car with gasoline. He set the device to explode in about five minutes, he said, and then walked away. The bombs did not go off. “And I don’t know the reason why,” Mr. Shahzad said. “I was waiting to hear a sound, but I couldn’t hear any sound, so I thought it probably didn’t go off. So I just walked to the Grand Central and went home.”

Colin Moynihan contributed reporting.

About jewterror

World's Greatest Jew Hater and Hopefully the Greatest Jew Killer!
This entry was posted in Frame Ups, Psy Ops. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s