The names of 125 Israeli agents are named by Wayne Madsen. However, we must note that there were no “Arab hijackers”. Rather there were Jewish hijackers who were commanded to take over certain unidentified aircraft as part of an “anti-Terrorist” or Security-drill on the day of 9-11. Besides the fabricated allegations of “Arab hijackers” – Wayne Madsen clues in on terrorist sleeper cells in America and Canada prior to 9-11. We hope law enforcement officials can truly take the time to start collectively punishing the Jews in the Western nations for what they did on 9-11 and other false flag terrorist attacks!
“Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert interceded twice with his good friend New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to have the 9/11 Israelis released”
(These were the 5 Israelis dressed as Arabs on the top of a building by the World Trade Centers and Building #7 taking camcorder pictures of themselves cheering and jumping up and down with joy as the planes hit the buildings. They all had hand held radios and were most likely the one’s that set off the explosives “that imploded all three buildings in their own footsteps”. After being held for five days in jail the five were quietly sent back to Israel.)
Giuliani and his 9/11 link with Israel and his friendship with Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert who interceded twice with his good friend New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani to have the 9/11 Israelis released”-
In Wayne Madsen’s article
“911-THE ISRAELI ART STUDENTS AND MOVERS STORY” Monday Aug. 8, 2005 which exposes 125 Israeli Mossad spies picked up before, on and after 9/11 and their involvement in 9/11 …
You will notice the zionist controlled media and U.S. government try to convince you that the Israelis were spying on Arabs, in Madsen’s article… however, you will note below that spying on our military installations and government buildings has nothing to do with spying on Arabs.
Israeli Spies-The DEA compiled an extensive list of the Israeli art students as an appendix by Wayne Madsen:
The presence in the United States of a number of Israelis, most of whom had specialized military and intelligence backgrounds, in the months prior to 911 is a subject that has received inadequate attention from the major U.S. media and government investigators.
The activities of the Israelis fell into two main areas: the casing of the offices and homes of Federal law enforcement officials, U.S. military bases, and other sensitive sites by Israeli “art students” during 2000 and 2001 and the unusual activities of Israeli “movers” around sensitive areas during and after 911.
These incidents occurred in tandem with the suspicious activities of other former Israeli military and intelligence officials in neighboring countries, including Canada and Mexico, after 911. In addition, a number of Israeli intelligence agents were apprehended abroad for passport violations and other illegal activities. (Indexing Section) to its report (LNU means “last name unknown”) (See full report for this)
List of Israeli’s picked up Re: 9/11 from Wayne Madsen.
(Those referred to as “identified” have other info on them and are in the entire article by Mr. Madsen)
1. BLAIN, Gat NADDIS negative, occupation: Israeli art student, sold painting to DEA employee in Dallas, TX on 01/04/2001 (Identified in paragraph 22)
2. FREIDMAN, Shabar NADDIS – Negative driver’s license (#6728447), ID (#033056433)
3. AVRAHAM, Gerzon Ofir NADDIS – Negative. DOB (08/12177), Israel passport (#6315574), Israeli Ministries of Transport ID (#034193615)
4. L.N.U., Shahar NADDIS – Negative
5. BARAM, Lior NADDIS – Negative. Florida driver’s license (#B650-520-76-047-0),
10733 Cleary Blvd., #206, Plantation, Florida, 33324-0000, (DOB 02/07/76), 5’9″, dark eyes and black hair
6, COHEN, Hammutal NADDIS – Negative DOB (01/29/62), Israeli passport (#6077838), Immigration departure (#41060016307 02/12/01), 5’8″, 145 lbs.
7. RUBINSTEIN, Itay NADDIS – Negative DOB (01/17/79), US, visa (#39127358), date of entry 12/23/00, Israeli passport (#39127358) [sic, see visa], 6’0″, 165 lbs.
8. AHARON, Ohad NADDIS – Negative
9. SEGAL, Yafit NADDIS – Negative
10. TOV, Yaniv Sheni NADDIS – Negative DOE (06/02/74) NADDIS negative
11. DOR, Sahlev NADDIS – Negative DOB (08/08/77) NADDIS negative AJ
12. GROSS, Hagit NADDIS – Negative DOB (09/30/78), Israeli passport (#5111696)
13. SHLOMO, Rony NADDIS – Negative approximately 21 yoa
14. KOCHAVI, Inbar NADDIS – Negative Israeli passport (#7674731)
15. DRORE, Rani NADDIS – Negative approximately 27 yoa
16. YOCHAI, Legurn NADDIS – Negative 13 753 SO 90th Ave., Mami, Florida 33176
17. MEYTAL, Cohen NADDIS – Negative. Address: c/o Calmanovic, 3575 N. Beltline Rd,, P.0, Box 316, Irving, Texas 75062. Addressed used by Michael Calmanovic, identified below
18. SISSO, Rosie NADDIS – Negative.
19. BURKHOLDER, Seth Thomas NADDIS – Negative. 3329 Bartlett Rd., Orlando, Florida, 1995 white Nissan pickup bearing Florida license plate D36-TTQ.
20. L.N.U., Elsa NADDIS – Negative.
21. SMITH, Travis Wayne NADDIS – Negative. white male, DOB (11/09/74), FBI No. 530083DBS (Assault – Domestic Violence) address: 615 S. Hardy, 4210, Tempe, Arizona
22. ESTRADA, Ramon Hispanic male, NADDIS – Negative. DOB (07/26/63), arrested 12/82 “processing marijuana for sale,” 5/95 “transport/sell narcotics,” 7/95 “transport/sell narcotics, adult giving minor narcotics, ” 8/95 “domestic violence.” FBI No. 7643 5FAG, CASID No. CA07401218, WASID No. WA17692473
23. GILOR, Yaniv Zacoravich NADDIS – Negative. registered owner of a 1997 Chevy van in San Diego, CA
24. MENDEL, Leviella NADDIS – Negative. 83 77 Tamar Drive, #37, Columbia,
Maryland, DOB 10/29/75, Maryland driver’s license #M-534-514-009-032, 5’7″, 150 lbs. Additional inquiries revealed MENDEL has a new residential address, 4733 Haskell Ave., #46, Encino, California.
25. SILVER, Danny NADDIS – Negative. (NFI)
The Tampa, Florida District Office identified the following individuals (#26-942):
26. BENDALAK, Orit: NADDIS negative, DOB 10-28-78, WF, POB Israel, 5’7″, 140 lbs., brown hair, brown eyes.
27. BEZALEL ACADEMY OF ARTS AND DESIGN: NADDIS negative, Jerusalem, 011-972-2-589-3333, http://www.bezalel.ac.il.
28. COHEN, Eli: NADDIS negative, 701 S. 21 Ave. #207, Hollywood, FL 33020, DOB 11/04/1977, FL DL C500-200-77-404-0, State of Israel Ministry of Transport card number 03379722
29. HARARI, Ilana: NADDIS negative, W/F, DOB 4-29-79, 9-29-79, 2-9-79, 14 Jerico Itolon Israel, attends University of Jerusalem, 5’3″, 90 lbs., brown hair, blue eyes, tattoo of sun on right foot.
30. KENDEL, Rachel: NADDIS negative, White/Female, State of Israel Ministry of Transport card number 7095201 and 034807727, Israeli passport number 6614254.
3 1, KUZNITZ, Keren: NADDIS – Negative. 1818 E. Oakland Park Blvd. #98, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306, DOB 02/09/1979, 5’5″; FL driver’s license: K253-500-79-549-0, State of Israel Ministry of Transport card number 7121535 and 035721844.
32. L.N.U, Nadav NADDIS – (NFI)
33. L.N.U., Tom NADDIS – Negative. White, male. Address: Hollywood/Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Reportedly sells artwork to Israeli art students.
34. MARZIANO, Assaf or Asaf NADDIS negative, DOB 2-4-78, state of Israel Ministry of Transport # 034086959, passport #552306S, POB Israel, WM, 5’7″, 150 lbs,
35. MATATIA, Keren: NADDIS negative (NFI)
36. OSHRA, Sussie: NADDIS negative. (NFI)
37. SASSOON, Sarah Minna: NADDIS negative, 2916 Pierce St., 94, Hollywood, FL 33020, DOB 11/8/1978, FL DL# S250-793-79-908-0.
38. SELLA, Livnet: NADDIS negative, DOB 12/24/1978, State of Israel Ministry of Transport number 7023400 and 036208023, International Student Idenitity card number S972-204-776-601.
39. SERFATY, Hanan, aka Hanane SARFATI: NADDIS negative, 4220 Sheridan St., #303, Hollywood, FL 33.021, and 701 S. 21 Ave., Hollywood, FL, DOB 06/03/1977, 6′, FL DL S613-320-77-203-0, registered owner of red mini-van FL tag # U71 DLD, phone number (954) 478-1006, cellular phone number (954) 478-0961.
40, SIMON, Michael: NADDIS negative, w/m, 11-23-78, Aliebenliezel 82, Jerusalem, telephone number 97226768256, Israeli passport no. 8660008, POB Jerusalem, 6’1″,180 lbs.,black hair, brown eyes.
41. VAKSHI, Inbal: NADDIS negative aka Bella POLLCSON, State of Israel Ministry of Transport License number 7098663 and 036444842, International Student Identity Card number S972-204-775-487, DOB 02/03/1979.
42. ZAGURI, Oshirt: NADDIS negative, 701 S. 21 Ave., 4205, Hollywood, FL 33020, DOB 07/11/1977, 5’6″, FL DL #Z260-640-77-75 1 -0..
43. WEISFELNER, Odfd NADDIS – Negative. (NFI)
44. KEDEM, Guy. NADDIS -Negative. This female left a business card stating EAG-Guy Kedem, European Art Group, Oil Paintings; phone number (720) 581-7076; Fax number (303) 336-7006. The (720) number is unlisted and the (303) number is a fax number for Heritage Creek Apartments, 650 South Dahlia Circle, Denver, Colorado. (NFI)
The following individuals were identified by the Ft. Meyers, Florida Resident Office (#45-48):
45. MEIRAV, Zwaig, NADDIS – Negative. w/f, thin build, short long dark hair, DOB: 2/9/76, US VISA control # 20003205620012, Israeli passport 97831088
46. MACHBUBI, Hilda, NADDIS – Negative. w/f DOB: 5/4/79, US VISA control # 2000397210011, Israeli passport # 6530284, FL ID #M211-320-79-664-0
47. SIMKIN, Nimrod, NADDIS – Negative. w/m, over 6′ tall, curly hair, DOB: 9/2/77, FL DL# S525-620-77-3220
48, KEREN, Inbal, NADDIS – Negative. w/f, DOB: 7/17/79, US VISA control # 20001710300009, Israeli passport # 6082073
The following individuals were identified by the Richmond, Virginia District Office (#49-54):
49. KEDEM, Eran, NADDIS – Negative. w/m, Israel, dob 10/15/75, 5’11”, 1601bs., 12990 SW 74th St., Pine Crest, FL, Israeli ID 4031820079, Israeli driver’s license #651007
50. PERLAS, Limor NADDIS – Negative. (NFI)
51. ASE, Shiri NADDIS – Negative. (NFI).
52. KEMETCH, Omit, a.k.a. KIMCHY, Ornit, NADDIS – Negative. w/f, dob 02/04/74, passport 96814521
53. MER, Shmrt NADDIS – Negative. (NFI)
54. BOUZAGLO, Kobi, NADDIS – Negative. cellular telephone 1-888-321-6213 (NFI)
The following individuals were identified by the Montgomery, Alabama District Office:
55. VALANSI, Marcelo, NADDIS – Negative. dob 11/24/77, Argentina passport #26316660, 901 S.E. 1st Ave., #2, Gainesville, FL., 617 E. University Ave., Gainesville, FL., 1436 Washington Ave., Miami, FL., registered owner of 1984 GMC Custom Van, Florida tag T11YZX., Argentina DNI26316660 card 4190961, speaks English and Spanish, Tel # (352)378-1485 (Identified in Paragraph 6)
56. VALANSI, Roberto, NADDIS – Negative. father of Marcelo VALANSI. Salguero 2468, Apartment 15, Buenos Aires (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 10)
57. VALANSI, Graziela, NADDIS – Negative. mother of Marcelo VALANSI, Salguero 2468, Apartment 15, Buenos Aires (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 10)
58. SAGES, Ester, NADDIS – Negative. dob 9/30/77, Israeli passport 96470399, Attornet 161, New York City, NY., Hotel Carlton, New York City, NY father of Ester SAGES, (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 9)
(Identified in Paragraph 6)
59. SAGES, Elyahu NADDIS – Negative. (deceased),
60. SAGES, Marjalit, NADDIS – Negative. Mother of Ester SAGES (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 8)
61. DARDIC, Vanina Erika, NADDIS – Negative. dob 3/5/78, Argentina passport #10581811, 901 S.E. 1st Ave., Gainesville, FL. . Argentina DN126473227 card #J8557, speaks English, Hebrew, and Spanish, girlfriend of VALANSI, citizen of Argentina and Israel (Identified in Paragraph 4)
62. DARDIC, Mario, NADDIS Negative. father of Vanina DARDIC (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 9)
63. COHEN, Judith (maiden name) NADDIS – Negative. mother of Vanina DARDIC (NFI) (Identified in Paragraph 9)
64. GAVISH, Yael NADDIS – Negative. W/F Brown hair, Brown eyes, DOB: Oct 03, 1978. Citz: Israel Passport Number: 5013766 issued 12-03-92, expires 3-12-2002 US Visa number 20001818940002 Class B-1/B-2 issued July 05, 2000 Expires June
65. BALHAMS, Meirav NADDIS – Negative. W/F Brown hair, Brown eyes, 5’03” DOB: 10-03-78 Citz: Israel. New York ED Card 4 140-614-039. Address: 354 Paterson Plank Road #1, Jersey City, NJ 07650
The following individuals were identified by the Orlando D.O. on May 3, 2001:
66. SEGALOVITZ, Peer – NADDIS Negative, White, male, Nationality: Israeli, DOB: 03-16-1974, POB Israel, Address: 8187 N. University Drive Apt. 4129, Tamarac, FL, entered the U.S. on B-2 class visa on January 17, 2001. Former officer in Israeli Special Forces 605 Battalion. Israeli Military ED # 5087989. Encountered May 3, 2001 at the Orlando D.O. Occupation: Israeli Art Vendor/Student. (Identified in Paragraph 96)
67. SEGALOVITZ, Dror – NADDIS – Negative. White, Male, Brother of Peer Segalovitz. ADD: Address 8187 N. University Drive, Apt. Nationality: Israel. Identified in Paragraph 98)
68. SABGUNDJIAN, Kathy – NADDIS: Negative. (626) 358-6453 (626) 256-1027
69. SAGIV, Akyuz Shmuel – NADDIS: Negative. White, Male, Israeli Passport # 8710426; DOB: 09-27-1976; POB: Maaloot, Israel; Entered US In New York; PN: 954712-2126. Associate of Peer Segalovitz and Dror Segalovitz. (Identified in paragraph #99).
The following were identified at the Volk Field ANG Base, Camp Douglas, Wisconsin:
70. WATERMANN, Tsvi NADDIS – Negative, AKA: Watermann, Zvi; white, male, DOB: June 7, 1979; Address: Pri Megadim 36 Mevaseret Zion, Isreal; Israeli Passport # 5728101 expiration date July 20, 2002; U.S. visa class B1/B2 expiration date March 20, 2011; Israeli Ministry of Transport driver’s license, number 7046942.
71. KANTOR, Gal Kal NADDIS – Negative. white, male, DOB: Sep 08, 1975, Address: Kibbuts Eilon NO Western Galilee, Israel 22845; Israeli Passport 8261507 expiration date of Oct 20, 2004; U.S. B1/B2 visa, control number 19993358160012, expiration date of Nov 30, 2009.
The following were identifed at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma:
72. OHANA, Yaron NADDIS – Negative. DOB: 02-04-78; POB: Haifa, Israel; Passport Number: 8421721 U.S. Visa Number:42252049.
73. KALFON, Ronen NADDIS – Negative. DOB: 04-13-76; POB: Haifa, Israel Passport Number :8168262; U.S. Visa Number: 3 5966019.
74. COHEN, Zeev NADDIS – Negative. DOB: 03-26-78; POB: Haifa, Israel, Passport Number: 5524033: U.S. Visa Number: 33331965.
75. TOPAZ, Naor NADDIS – Negative DOB: 06-08-77; POB: Haif, Israel Passport Number: 8081705; U.S. Visa Number: 33306515.
The following were identified by the Euless, TX Police Department on January 2nd, 2001, (refer to page 10):
76. LIFSHITZ, Gilad, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, DOB’09/17/1978
77. YANAY, Betzalel, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, DOB 09/04/1978
78. BITON, MoriN Miryam, NADDIS – Negative. W/F; DOB 07/14/1980
79. SASSON, Dana, NADDIS – Negative. W/F, DOB 08/10/1980
80. TOUYZ, Keren, NADDIS – Negative. W/F, DOB 08/20/1978
81. TZOR, Noam, NADDIS – Negative. previous owner of 1GAHG39K5SF112662, a 1995 Chev/Spt owned by Gilad LIFSHITZ of 7535 N. Beltline Rd, APt 316, Irving, Texas 75062.
82. ROTEM, Sharon, NADDIS – Negative. described as a white male, DOB 03 -12-77, Israeli passport number 7948317, street address: 6023 Moshe Dayan, Holon, Israel.
83. MAIMON, Maya, NADDIS – Negative. Nationality: Israel. Israeli passport number as 5467894, US B1/B2 visa, DOB 26Dec1978, Issue Date: 18Oct2000, Expiration Date: 15Oct2010.
84.BADIHI, Nofar, NADDIS – Negative. Nationality Israel. Israeli passport number 5640993, DOB 21/03/1979 (sic), Place of Birth: Israel, date of issue:05/12/1993, date of expiry (sic): 04/12/1995; US Visa B I/B2, issueDate: 05Jul 1996, ExpiryDate: 02JUL2006.
85. MARABOTTO, Marco NADDIS – Negative. Airline tickets were found reflecting the travel of Maya MAIMON and Marco MARABOTTO from DFW airport to Albuquerque, NM via Delta flight 2238 on March 24, 2001. Each ticket also reflected Delta flight 1944 from Las Vegas to DFW on April 1, 2001.
86. FERNANDEZS, Marco, NADDIS – Negative a.k.a. Marco Antonio FERNANDEZ De Castro Marabotto, DOB 13Apr1977, passport number 99390039611, Issuing State: Mexico; place of birth: Mexico, date of issue: 16Jul1999, expiration Date: l6Jul2000.
87. REGEV, Gadi, NADDIS – Negative described as DOB: 17Dec1975, Nationality: Israel, passport number 5454338, vis, issuing post: Tel 10334 Sandra Lynn Dr., Dallas, TX 75228. DOB 05-27-1977, commercial database shows that ARTZI is the owner of a 1993 Plymouth Acclaim, a type: B1/B2Texas plate: J75FYB, date registered 08/21/2000, expiration Date: 07/31/2001
89, SUSI, David, NADDIS Negative DOB 01/09/1975, boyfriend of Maya MAIMON
The following were identified by I&NS – Dallas:
90. ELDAD, Dahan, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli, add: Oak IEH Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, #228, Irving, TX. Arrested by I&NS March 26 2001. (Identified in paragraph 39)
91. AFRICANO-Leon, Elsa Beatriz, NADDIS – Negative. W/F Nationality: Colombia Add: Oak Hill Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, #228, Irving, TX. Arrested by I&NS March 26, 2001. (Identified in paragraph 39)
92. LIVNI, Eran, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli Add: Oak Hill Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, #228, Irving, TX Arrested by I&NS March 26, 2001. (Identified in paragraph 40)
93. OFEK, Aran, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli, ADD: Oak Hill Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, #259, Irving, TX., father is 2-star general in Israeli Army. Arrested by I&NS March 26, 200 1. (Identified in paragraph 40)
94, GAL, Michal, NADDIS – Negative. W/F, Israeli, DOB 08/10/1979, POB Afula, Israel, INS A 75-894-941, ADD: Oak Hill Apts. 1913 Estrada Parkway, 4259, Irving, TX, Alt add.: 22 Palisade Terrace, Edgewater, NJ 01020 Tel: (201)224-0797 Arrested by I&NS March 26, 2001. (Identified in paragraph 40)
95. GAVRIEL, Noam, NADDIS – Negative. Nationality: Israel (Identified in paragraph 40)
96. KRITZMAN, Netta, NADDIS – Negative. Nationality: US Citizen (Identified in paragraph 40)
97. BAER, Ophir, NADDIS – Negative. W/K DOB 11/11/1956, Nationality: Israel, employed by AMDOCS, Ltd., add: 7845 La Cabeza Drive, Dallas, TX 75248, former add: 1125 East Campbell Rd., Richardson, TX, Tel: (972) 392-0473 & (214) 576-5741, SSN: 627-70-0979- (Identified in paragraph 42)
98. AMDOCS, Limited., NADDIS – Negative. add: 1390 Timberlake Manor Parkway, Chesterfield, MO, Tel: (314) 821-3242 (Identified in paragraph 43)
102. MOSHE, Eran, NADDIS – Negative. Israeli, I&NS A 75-894-459, averted by I&N on 03/26/2001, occup. Israeli art student (Identified in paragrph 44)
103. VAINSHTEIN, Julia, NADDIS – Negative. W/F Israeli, DOB 11/12/1978, POB: Russia, arrived DFW on 03/27/2001, Assoc: Michael CALMANOVIC (Identified in paragraph 46)
104. BORENSTEIN, Dilka, NADDIS – Negative. Israeli, DOB 03/15/1979, POB: Israel, former Israeli Military Intelligence Officer, Assoc: Michael CALMANOVIC (Identified in paragraph 46)
105. NAVAR, Ofir, NADDIS – Negative. Israeli, DOB 09/02/1979, POB: Israel, former Israeli Military Demolition/Explosive ordnance specialist (Identified inparagraph 46)
106. CALMANOVIC, Michael, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, Israeli, DOB 09/06/1-975, POB: Israel, registered owner of TX: L44-CVD, add: 3575 N. Beltline Rd., Apt. 316, Irving, TX., alt. add: 312 Rochelle Rd., Irving, TX, alt. add: 1103 Hidden Ridge #3018, Irving, TX alt. Add: 1913 Estrada Parkway, Irving, TX 75061, alt. add: 11012 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA 91604 Tel: (214)882-5196, alt, add: 319 S. 177 Place, 4201, Seattle, WA 98148 Tel: (206) 244-7705, Tel: (214) 882-5196 / (214) 837-3574 / (469)446-1248 (214) 837-5996 (214) 876-1235 (217) 837-2056 former Israeli electronic intercept officer. Arrested by I&NS on April 4th, 2001, Posted $50K bond, (Identified in paragraph 46)
107. SIMON, Itay, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, Israeli, DOB 02/27/1978, POB: Israel, former Israeli military, add: 1103 Hidden Ridge #3018, Irving, TX, alt add: California Associate of Michael Calmanovic. Arrested by I&NS April 4, 2001 for violation of status, posted $50,000 bond. (Identified in paragraph 50)
108. LNU, Gilad, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (214) 882-5196 (214) 876-1235 (Identified in paragraph 50)
109. LNU, Roy, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (214) 837-3574 (Identified in paragraph 50)
110. LNU, Mosh, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (469) 446-1248 (Identified in paragraph 50)
111. LNU, Gil, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (214) 837-5996 (Identified in paragraph 50)
112. LNU, Gasaf, NADDIS – Negative. Tel: (217) 837-2056 (Identified in paragraph 50)
113. ENGEL, Yoni, NADDIS – Negative. W/K DOB 09/14/1979, POB: Israeli Citizen, Israel, former company commader in Israeli military, arrived DFW on 03/28/2001, arrested by I&NS, St. Louis, MO on April 4th, 2001 (Identified in paragraph 51)
114. DAGAI, Yotam, NADDIS – Negative. DOB 04/06/1978, POB: Israeli Citizen, Israel, arrested by I&NS, St. Louis, MO on April 4th, 2001, arrived DFW on 03/28/2001. (Identified in paragraph 51)
115. ALROEI, Or, W/M DOB 08/08/1978, POB: Israeli Citizen, Israel, visited DEA St. Louis on 04/04/2001, Had Tel: (214) 882-5196 in his possession, Associate of Michael CALMANOVIC & Gil LNU. (Identified in paragraph 51)
116. RABINOVITZ, Eli, NADDIS – Negative. W/M, DOB 03/27/1979, U.S. passport E3701329518, 5’6″, Aviv, issue Date: 05Nov1998, expiration Date: 04Nov2008
88. ARTZI, Eyal, NADDIS – Negative Texas DL 19554509, and an expiration date of 06-27-07. address: 175 lbs., brown hair (Identified in paragraph 51)
117. ADESA Golden Gate, NADDIS – Negative. add: 6700 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont, CA, registered owner of CA: 3LVAO1P (Identified in paragraph 51)
118. SADAN, Ben, NADDIS – Negative, W/M Israeli, approx. 24 yoa, Tel: (214) 562-1110, driver of Israeli art students encountered April 4, 2001 in St. Louis, MO.
119. BEN DOR, Tomer, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli,’DOB 08/24/1975, occup: Computer software engineer, employer: NICE, former Israeli military officer for patriot missile defense (Identified in paragraph 55)
120. GLIKMAN, Marina, NADDIS – Negative. W/F Nationality: Israel, DOB 12/15/1972 (Identified in paragraph 53)
121. AKIVA, Ronen, associate of Marina GLIKMAN, occup: computer program employer: RETALIX, former Israeli military officer (Identified in paragraph 55)
122. RETALIX, USA, NADDIS – Negative. add: 8081 Royal Ridge Parkway, Irving, TX, formerly known as Point of Sale, Limited. (Identified in paragraph 55).
123. DOR, Hillel, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli, DOB 04/06/1971. Associate of Marina GLIKMAN (Identified in paragraph 55)
124. MILLER, Zeev, NADDIS – Negative. W/M Israeli, DOB 09/04/1971, occup: student/software engineer, employer: RETALIX Israel (Identified in paragraph 55).
125. SHAKED, Barry, NADDIS – Negative, CEO of RETALIX (Identified in paragraph 55).
On April 30, 2001, the Air Force issued a security alert from Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma City concerning a “possible intelligence collection effort being conducted by Israeli art students.” DEA, INS, FBI, and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) offices received similar alerts. The FBI office in New Orleans reportedly received a “Counter terrorism Advisory Report regarding suspicious activities around Federal buildings that related to Israeli students” in February 2000. The FBI also reported that an Israeli art student attempted to sell art at the residences of a U.S. District Judge and U.S. Magistrate in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. However, according to knowledgeable U.S. government sources, the FBI stayed away from the ongoing DEA-INS investigation for “political reasons.”
(Does any of this have anything to do with Israelis spying on Moslems?)
The Israeli students operated in groups of between 4 to 8 individuals led by “Team Leaders.” The team leaders controlled the teams’ visits, drove the vehicles, and often had in their vehicles cameras and recording equipment. A number of the students had significant Israeli military experience in demolitions, explosives, and signals intelligence.
The team active in the Irving, Texas area (near Dallas-Fort Worth Airport) had links to the Chesterfield, Missouri-based Israeli communications software firm AMDOCS, which has an outsourcing agreement with Nextel; RETALIX, an Israeli company involved in software for the retail food industry; and NICE, an Israeli software engineering firm.
The report cites Michael Calmanovic as the leader of the Irving group and states he “was a recently discharged electronic intercept operator for Israeli military.”
Calmanovic and his Israeli supervisor from California were arrested on April 4, 2001 in Irving, Texas, while vacating their apartment. The DEA report states Calmanovic used a mailbox drop at Mailboxes, Etc. located at 3575 N. Beltline Rd. Apt. 316, Irving,Texas.
The FBI list dated 3 Oct. 2001, which was sent to national financial control authorities to freeze the accounts of the Saudi hijackers and their associates, states the address for suspect Ahmed Khalifa, also known as Almad Khafefa, as 4045 N. Beltline Rd. Apt. 314, Irving, Texas (Marbletree Apartments), just a few blocks from the Israeli mail drop.
(More and more like an Israel “false flag” operation.. they are good at it-it is widely reported throughout the world…but not in the U.S. that many of the “terrorist attacks” blamed on the Moslems are actually Israeli Mossad “false flag” operations).
There are a number of possible explanations about why the Israeli art students were living so close to the hijackers, especially in Florida where much of the terrorists’ flight training occurred.
Two Canadian newspapers reported that U.S. counter-intelligence officials had warned Canadian authorities that the Israeli art students were funneling proceeds from the art sales to Islamist radical groups. (40) If the Florida and Texas Israeli art rings discovered prior to 911 were providing such financial support to the hijackers, it would explain why they closely located their mail drops so close to one another.
The involvement of the Israeli cells with communications companies raised serious concerns at the DEA and Justice Department, which were both using Israeli communications intercept software in their field operations. The DEA used a T2S2 intercept system provided by Comverse and JSI, two Israeli companies. Comverse was very close to the Israeli government, which reimbursed it up to 50 percent for its research and development costs. The FBI’s Communications Assistance to Law Enforcement Act (CALEA) Implementation Office in Chantilly, Virginia was extremely concerned about the threat posed by Comverse’s intercept system. But the worries of the Chantilly office and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) were overridden by the FBI’s engineering office in Quantico, Virginia, which was supported by such contractors as Booz Allen Hamilton. The nexus of art students, intelligence surveillance, and possible involvement in Ecstasy trafficking set off alarm bells at the highest levels of the DEA about the “art students.” The reason was simple. T2S2 systems were used in what the DEA, Coast Guard, Customs, and other counter narcotics agencies called High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTAs) and associated wiretap centers and surveillance teams (STs).
The following internal DEA memo points to the worries about the Israeli systems:
I’m not sure what is meant by “Bottom line we should have caught it.”
From: Raffanello, Heidi M.
Sent:Tuesday, December 18, 2001 3:04 PM
To:Zeisset, Dale M.
Cc:Newton, Otis L; Howard, JP
As you may have heard Security Program is briefing the Administrator tomorrow morning on the Israeli students investigation to include T2S2 Comverse and JSI. This was a result of the Fox network expose on Israeli counterintelligence activities. In our discussions about remote maintenance for JSI and Comverse, we realized that Comverse remote maintenance for field systems was not addressed in the C & A process. We will approach it in the similar fashion as we did in the JSI issue, however the foreign national factor doesn’t apply. It remains unclear if Comverse personnel are security cleared and if so, who are they and what type of clearances are on record. If you have names, I can run their status in Personnel Security. If not, we will need to have Comverse and ST identify a short list of personnel that will require clearances.
On March 4, 2002, Robert F. Diegelman, the acting Assistant Attorney General for Administration, issued a Justice Department memo development, operation, management or maintenance of Department IT systems, unless a waiver has been granted by the Department CIO.”
Small teams of Mossad agents found with eavesdropping equipment are nothing new to European or American law enforcement. In February 1998, five Israelis, three men and two women, were arrested in an apartment in the suburbs of Berne, Switzerland.
The Israeli team managed to convince the police that they did not break and enter into the apartment but were there legally. The apartment was the residence of an Islamic activist. Four of the Israelis, two men and two women, were released. However, the fifth Israeli was later discovered with sophisticated surveillance equipment and a number of false passports. He was arrested, detained, and held for 65 days until Israel paid 3 million Swiss francs for his release with a promise he would return from Israel to stand trial. In July 2000, Isaac Bental, the cover name under which the Mossad allowed the Swiss to prosecute their agent, stood trial for espionage before the Swiss Federal Court. It was the first time a Mossad agent had gone on trial outside Israel.
Also that Sharon’s planned speech to several thousand Zionists two blocks from the World Trade Center scheduled for 9/11 was cancelled. In addition the Israeli press admitted that Israel knew in advance and 4,000 Israeli’s that worked in the WTC were warned not to go to work on 911.
Also when I was being interviewed on a national radio show a caller verified this fact, from what he said he would have had too have been Israeli Mossad as I explained in previous columns..
As in any investigation you look for “who gains”. The U. S. and no Arab Nation gained; the only gainer was Israel. Just prior to 9/11 public opinion of Israel was at its lowest ebb. People were writing their representatives to stop all U. S. Aid to Israel because of the slaughter of innocent Lebanese and Palestinian men, women children and babies for years.
The International Red Cross and several European Nations were demanding Sharon be brought before a World Court and charged with being a “War Criminal”. The Durban Conference had just named Israel as a “Racist Nation” and 15 of the biggest international bankers were supposed to appear before congress before court closing on 9/11 to face charges of suppression of gold prices for all these years.
The documents on this were all in the FBI offices on the 23rd and 24th floors of building #1 World Trade Center; all this was forgotten after 9/11.
(For Wayne Madsen’s entire document contact Mr. Madsen at ECONORTH@aol.com